Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 42

Thread: Cell Phone usage

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Cell Phone usage

    rude with the usage of THEIR time.

    its my time, I can be rude if I want.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cell Phone usage

    but you would probably complain if the cashier was rude to you
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cell Phone usage

    [ QUOTE ]
    I can be rude if I want.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Great attitude. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

  4. #4
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cell Phone usage

    [ QUOTE ]
    Believe me bro, I hate cell phones just as much as you.

    I'm 17 and most people my age have one, but I don't because I just really can't find the point in using one so much. I mean, is it really that necessary to carry those things around EVERYWHERE? Besides emergencies, they are worthless to me.

    How many people actually save them just for emergencies? They HAVE been helpful in emergencies, but most people just carry them around to talk on all the time. They should just have them embedded inside their ears so that they'll never have to worry about losing it or pulling it back out.

    I've seen cell phones almost everywhere..
    Dollywood
    Restaurants (of all kinds)
    Movie Theatre (<-- this is what I hate most)
    School (<-- this is what I hate second most)

    It's funny because at school we are allowed to have them IF they are turned off and out of sight, yet I STILL see people - just like last year - holding them out during class, text messaging people left and right. Can they really not wait long enough to get out of class or out of school to talk to those people? Christ..

    Cell phones should just be destroyed, PERIOD! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Your opinion will change once your balls drop and you get a little stank on you.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cell Phone usage

    [ QUOTE ]

    Your opinion will change once your balls drop and you get a little stank on you.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

  6. #6
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cell Phone usage

    [ QUOTE ]
    Your opinion will change once your balls drop and you get a little stank on you.


    [/ QUOTE ]

    i agree
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  7. #7
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cell Phone usage

    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Your opinion will change once your balls drop and you get a little stank on you.


    [/ QUOTE ]

    i agree

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Funny how you acted so friendly when you spoke to me at the Coeburn game several weeks ago. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

    Then you get on here and try to imply that my balls "haven't dropped" ... Pssht... I think both of you just need to shut your mouth.

    Seems like ol' SilentBob can't keep quiet about "balls" and "hand jobs" and everything of the mix. I'm thinking he's the odd one in the bunch. Anyone agree?
    Officially retired

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cell Phone usage

    I think a few of you bad mouths need to get a life.I don't know why these comments have not been deleated.I have read to much of this crap in the pass few days.I think there are rules against this kind of crap.And can't yall pick on someone else?
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cell Phone usage

    [ QUOTE ]
    And can't yall pick on someone else?

    [/ QUOTE ]

    at the moment...no
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •